Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Intro

Hello,


I'm Zack and I'm going to be writing this blog about baseball, mainly about the New York Yankees, but I'll also touch on some other big news around the league. I really love baseball, and I'm open to any debate or argument anyone has on anything happening around the MLB.

The size of each post will depend on how much time I have, or how much there is to write about on that given day.

Ever since I was little, I have loved baseball. I played little league for many years and I go to about 15 baseball games every year.
Just some general rules to abide by:
When commenting, use your common sense; in other words.... use your head, don't be stupid.
As I said earlier, I am fine with a debate, to an extent. Please refrain from using any curse words, racism, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home